Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Roast Leg of Lamb Day!!!

Um. Okay, so Happy National Roast Leg Of Lamb Day!!! What you do with the rest of the lamb is up to you, I guess.

Random Picture of the Day:


Fascinating.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Random Roulette Wheel category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D


Person 1: "Go! Go with the speed of ten thousand wolves."
Person 2: "That's pretty fast."
Person 3: "Actually, ten thousand wolves would be pretty slow." When you're all quite through.

"He broke my penguin." I would say I've never heard anything sadder, but...I don't care that much.

Person 1: "It's a giant gummi bear, almost five pounds by himself."
Person 2: "Is that even legal?" No. Actually, he gets arrested every day just for existing. It's a sad, sad truth.

"I know how to sleep faster than the speed of smell." So...you don't know how to sleep at all?

No comments: