Wednesday, December 15, 2010

National Cat Herders Day....um, what?

So.

Yeah, I dunno either. Will an illustration help? I doubt it...
Nope. Not at all.

But on the plus side...today's WFTH are from the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"Get off my pencil, you destructive potato!" If you insist. But not without me sticking my starch out at you.

"Relax your face, citizen!" You cannot make me!!!

"It's Runs-Around-Without-Pants Man!" Worst. Superhero. EVER. Whenever he comes around it's all, 'Is there a disaster that needs fixing?' 'No, just, please, please go away. And really? Get some better boxers, man. Glow-in-the-dark hearts are so yesteryear.'

"I think she should print some Vaseline milk!" And then give it to really bad superheroes, because, really? Who wants printed Vaseline milk? Nobody, unless it's on clearance.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Can I have "Relax your face, citizen?" 'Cause that's awesome sauce.
Glow in the dark hearts are NOT yesteryear! They're totally hip!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

awesome...sauce? Whaaaatever. :) I do not care if you have that. :D

methinks the Blake doth protest too much....are you defending some glow in the dark hearts of your own?