Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Use Even If Seal Is Broken Day!!

Yay!! So, if you see this:



And it is distinctly un-broken...you are not allowed to use whatever the seal was on. In this case, looks like a swimming pool. Or an ocean.

You are not allowed to go and break the seal just to be able to use it then. I mean, really? Just wait till the seal goes somewhere else. It is not that difficult.

But guess what? Today's WFTH are from the Fairly Mean category!! Yay again! My comments are in italics--enjoy!


"Yeah, Carly did order my murder. And I found out. And I actually died. For four minutes." What a productive day you've had.

Person 1: "There's only one logical thing to do in that situation: Cut off the limbs and/or head."
Person 2: "And." I concur.

"And now I can't drink my water 'cause it's filled with Michael Myers' ashes, and he's gonna stab me in the throat and I'll choke to death!" A fair point. Give it to your best friend when they're most in need.

Person 1: "I thought you were going to make the pterodactyl purple."
Person 2: "Well, I was, but then I realized that red is more VIOLENT." And if you don't make your potentially purple pterodactyl violently red, who will?

"[said deadpan, with a completely straight face] If I could have any pet it would be a unicorn...but if I had to choose a real one, I would choose an eel so it could die from neglect." Your reasoning is sound and undebatable.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Eels are gross...
Michael Myers is dead?! No one told me this!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Prob'ly why it's dying from neglect.

Well, no one said they were ashes of his dead body...