Sunday, May 1, 2011

Save The Rhino Day!

Happy Mother Goose Day and Save The Rhino Day! Save the rhino! He's being attacked by a goose with children! Nooooooooo! Okay, I'm over it now.

Random Picture of the Day:



...because that's not creepy at all.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Fairly Mean category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"You can't even wear tape." Are you kidding me? Anyone can wear tape. They're all the rage these days. Tape can be worn by anyone and goes with anything--it's like jeans. Only a lot more painful to take off of bare skin.

"They're gonna say my eyes suck at life." Nope, too late. They already said it.

"Last time you punched me I got a bruise! And I gave it to you!" 'Tis the season of giving.

"I'll give you a few minutes to, uh, kill the mockingbird if you need to." Gee, thanks.

No comments: