Tuesday, February 1, 2011

National Dark Chocolate Day!!

Whoa. It's a piece of chocolate, being dipped in chocolate? Who is the genius who invented this? Because I would like to personally thank them, and steal this idea for myself, not necessarily in that order.

But anyway. It's National Dark Chocolate Day!!! So exciting, right? It's, like, the best chocolate for you (and the grossest--but at least it's brain-healthy!)

Yumm...chocolate...
A chocolate keyboard! No. Way.
Mmm. Truffles...

Double no way! Chocolate Easter eggs with musical notes on them!!!

Well, anyway. On a less chocolatey note (ha!), today's WFTH are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Either way, I'm a cat or a Renaissance hobo." True dat. I think. Aren't they the same thing?

"I hate it when [cyborgs] talk with marshmallows in their mouths." Same here. Especially when the cyborgs start overheating and the marshmallows start to cook and inflate and get all over their faces and stuff...actually, that's pretty cool. Never mind!

Person 1: "If I wet-blend your face, will you buy me a cheese coney?"
Person 2: "If I had a dollar for every time I heard that..."
Person 3: "...you'd have one dollar?"
Person 2: "No, quite a few, actually." Rrreeeally.

"Yeah, I chew on raw garlic. 'Cause I'm a man." Umm. Non sequitor much?

3 comments:

Chark said...

mmmmm...chocolate--dipped in chocolate.

and I don't chew raw garlic, cuz I'm a dental hygenist...or something.

Blake said...

I happen to LIKE dark chocolate! *hmph*
Which is why my brainz is so healthy.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

That's probably for the best, charli.

Well, you're entitled to have your opinion. Your opinion's wrong, but it's still your opinion. :D Good job on having a healthy brain. Your dendrites thank you.