Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day!

Happy Groundhog Day, everyone! :) Check it out: chocolate groundhog. Well, not really. But that's what came up when I googled 'chocolate groundhog.'

This one, I could feasibly see as being called a chocolate groundhog. The next one, not so much.

It's just a fat groundhog. A really fat groundhog. Ah, maybe he ate too much chocolate, and that's how it connects. Got it. Also: this is a bear rug made out of gummi bears and fake nails.

Yes, I am aware that that has nothing to do with groundhogs. It's just a cool picture. :)

Anyway. Today's WFTH are from the Fairly Mean category. My comments are in italics. Enjoy! :)

"[singing] Well, your horse died, but it's your birthday, so it's OK..." Um. Not really! Although the singing does tend to soften the blow.

Person 1: "She looks like a Slinky!"
Person 2: "If you push her down stairs, does she flip over and over?" Yes. Thirty times. Per stair.

"I will smash the giant squids of anger with my giant hammer of justice! Yaaaay!" Thaaank you for sharing.

Person 1 (male): "Did you hit yourself in the mouth with the phone?"
Person 2 (female): [nods]
Person 1: "[laughs] Don't worry, we'll say something macho...you were..."
Person 3: "You were wrestling a bear!"
Person 1: "Wrestling a bear! With your mouth!"
Person 3: "I am not gonna say that. I am gonna say exactly what happened."
Person 1: We'll just say you're growing facial hair."
Person 3: "That's kind of worse." Well not if you were wrestling a bear and it bit you because it was a were-bear and now you're turning into a were-bear too...well, yeah, it's still kinda worse. Never mind!

3 comments:

Blake said...

"Yes. Thirty times. Per stair."
Oh my God I giggled.

Blake said...

GIANT SQUID OF ANGER balrghblargh
Haha, fat groundhog is fat.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I am so glad. :)
Was that a good balrghblargh or a bad one?
I know, right? What is UP with this groundhog? He's huge!