Friday, May 6, 2011

National Crepe Suzette Day

Happy National Crepe Suzette Day! I haven't a clue what that is supposed to mean! ...I've noticed this is becoming a theme this week. Interesting...

Random picture of the day:


...alrighty, then.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Random Roulette Wheel category--could be anything! My comments, as always, are in italics. Enjoy! :D

"This is my ham child." *talking-to-kids-or-dogs voice* Oh, aren't you the greasiest little thing? Yes you are! Yes you are!

"I miss bruises from soccer, I really do. I had bruises all across my knees--it was so cool." Yeah. Cool in that...painful...kind of way.

"Want a peanut butter fish sandwich?" Um, no. Ever.

"If it wasn't for that horse, I would never have made it though my first year of college." I mean, that horse did everything for me. Washing the dishes, however, proved to be a problem. I think I lost more money paying for dishes 'Mr. Butterhooves' dropped than I did paying for textbooks. Absolutely redonkulous.

No comments: