Friday, November 26, 2010

Cake Day! (also Black Friday, but who cares about that)

Hey, guess what today is? Cake Day! So cool, right? I have so many cool pictures of cakes that I found, but...I'm only posting one. But feel free to look at the Cake Wrecks thing on the Interwebs, their Sunday posts are always full of fantabulous cakes! :)

Can you even believe that's a cake? So cool, right?

So, today's WFTH are from the Rather Duh-Inspiring category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"Or see number green." Aw. I wanted to see the color thirty.

"I don't wanna break it, I wanna destroy it." Oh, well if you want to destroy it, go ahead. My mistake. Somehow I thought those were the same thing.

"I can speak Braille." beep dot circle dot, i got my braille shot...wait...

"Sounded like a dead deer." So...it was completely silent.

4 comments:

Blake said...

It's just like "I don't want to survive, I want to live!"
Hatastic! Cakealicious!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

True dat. ;)

Esquire said...

By Jove, what a classy cake!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I quite agree, Esquire.