Tuesday, May 3, 2011

National Hamburger Month!

Did you know that we are also in the midst of National Hamburger Month? I think we should combine this week and this month and make National Raisin Hamburgers! *gag* Neeeever mind.

Random picture of the day:

And the moral of this cake is that time is delicious.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Fairly Mean category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "I'm back! Are you happy!"
Person 2 [singing]: "If it makes you happy..."
Person 3: "It makes me so sad I could cry." Quite the welcomed returning hero, this one.

"Why, why, why? I always punch people, and they never cry!" Probably just to spite you. Also because you are as strong as three-point-five feathers.

"[It's] Thank God Cats Taste Like Chicken Day." Actually, no it is not! I would know!

Person 1: "I'll give every senior a flower."
Person 2: "Give 'em Venus flytraps!" I take it you're not a big fan of seniors.

No comments: