Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Chocolate Custard Month!

It's National Chocolate Custard Month, and National Hoagie Day! (Let's combine them and get chocolate hoagies--delicious!) (I bet it'd be more delicious if I knew what a hoagie was!) (Maybe not!)

Random picture of the day:

Mmm...must be a chocolate hoagie.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "Bus 23 is being replaced by Bus 37."
Person 2: "Bus 23 is being replaced by a duck."
Person 3: "Reeeeally."
Person 2: "An amphibious duck." That's very nice, but how on earth is it going to fit all the passengers? Maybe...it's a ginormous amphibious duck! That would be so cool!

***

Person 1: "That secret is kept like...like..."
Person 2: "Like the plague!"
Person 1: "Like something that is really kept." I always keep my plagues in a safe box in the ice tray of the freezer of the basement of my castle of the hill...well...let's just say they're really kept.

***

Person 1: "See the forty-mile-per-hour stop sign?"
Person 2: "Noooo..." Duh--it went by too fast! I bet you couldn't see something that was running at forty miles an hour either!

***

Person 1: "But I don't want them to turn into pink carnations! I want them to turn into knees!"
Person 2: "They are knees..." ...wow...

No comments: