Monday, May 2, 2011

National Raisin Week! (ew)

Were you aware that we are in the midst of National Raisin Week? It started yesterday, apparently, without my consent or permission! Who wants to celebrate raisins all week? They're all wrinkly and gross! Like fingers that have been swimming for the last thousand years! Only they somehow worm their way into otherwise perfectly good cookies just to disappoint millions of tastebuds everywhere!

*sigh*

Okay, I permit National Little Bits Of Nasty Week, also known by everyone except me as National Raisin Week, to continue. But don't expect me to accept it or participate in it.

Random picture of the day:
Oookay. This fish appears to have created his own little aquatic bunker for no real reason. Good for you, little clownfish! Or whateverfish!

Aaaaanyway, today's WFTH are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Did you just say it's a disappointment to the phantom of basketball?" The phantom of basketball curses you for all tiiiiiiime! Lots of orange-colored doooooom shall descend upon your faaaaace!

"Play me a mountain!" Ummmmmno.

"I'm doing my homework! I'm breaking the laws!" Iiiif you say so.

"I've never heard anyone think that way before." Hmm. Well, I've never heard anyone think before, so, mayhaps you've got a problem. Or, really, the person thinking audibly has probably got the problem.

No comments: