Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bonus Saturday Post! :)

This is a bonus post! Here's the explanation...someone said to 'post this on your blog,' only I'm not sure that works with mine, as my blog isn't really a journal of my life or anything...so I'm going to fill in the answers with the Words From The Hallway that seem like they would fit the answers. :) The green text was the original question, purple is my answer, and the things in quotes are the Words From The Hallway! ...yeah, who knows how this is gonna turn out. :)

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is..."And then I put 'this calculator will self-destruct.'" 
2. Today I am thankful for...the fact that "I drew a kite on my hand! I don't know why!"
3. My best friend is..."Galen, fish!" but "You can still root for dilly bars."
4. A quirky thing about me is that..."I has a scary." also, "We're all gonna rejoice now."
5. This weekend I am going to...discover that "the shower won't bite, Tim, promise." (this time)
6. Something that worries me is..."OK, so the world's gonna blow up when I'm reaching for my diploma?"
7. On my night stand you would find..."English walnut!"

I dunno. XD

2 comments:

Chark said...

I, too, have English walnuts all over my bedroom...well, ok, you got me. I don't. But I could!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I'm just wondering what, exactly, is the difference between English walnuts and regular ones? Or are English walnuts the regular kind?