Monday, March 7, 2011

Best. Week. Ever!

So, guess what. This week, beginning today...is National Sleep Awareness Week!!

zzzZZZZZzZZZzZZZzZZZzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzZZZZzZZZZZzzzzz.......

Oh, sorry. I thought I'd start becoming more aware.

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz...

*yawn* Okay, well, um, anyway...today's Words are from the Rather Gross category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :) ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

"You put granola in your bellybutton!" Yet another piece of information I never wanted to know and now can never forget. Add it to the list, #437.

Person 1: "Steve, the mostly legless octopus."
Person 2: "Wait--I have to label his nub leg. Tentacle." Umm. Feel free.

"So are you getting covered in bits of various guts that are busting?" Every day.

Person 1: "I'm beautiful inside!"
Person 2: "Your organs are beautiful!"
Person 3: "They shine in the sunlight. Slimy." Slimy yet satisfying beautiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you've never seen "Amelie" before! (Le gasp!) It's the quirkiest, silliest, sweetest film I've ever seen, and quite possibly my very favorite film. Ever. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj0CK_jgNns

Blake said...

Ugh... slimy.