Saturday, March 5, 2011

National Cheese Doodle Day!

Happy Cheese Doodle Day, everyone! How exciting is that?


Look how much fun this guy is having. You, too, can celebrate National Cheese Doodle Day by emptying, like, a semi trailer full of them into your living room. Try to vacuum that up! Ha!

...sorry. Couldn't resist. :D

On a less edible note, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"I need more toucans in my life." Don't we all.

"I'm gonna read like a banshee this weekend." So, with lots of screaming involved, I'm guessing. Am I right?

"It's almost more pathetic than my spontaneously combusting soul." Almost, except not at all. Nothing could be more pathetic than that.

"C'mon, the trash can is not gonna eavesdrop!" It's that rogue recycling bin you gotta watch out for.

4 comments:

Chark said...

Are banshees big readers??

Blake said...

The only prescription is more toucan.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

charli--I can only assume.

Blake--I've gotta (jungle) fever. And the only cure...

Eve S. D'ropper said...

...is more toucan. :D