Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Chocolate Mint Day!

I am not so much a fan of the mint part, but I'm lovin' the chocolate part. Go eat some dessert, people! You simply must! It's a requisite of this holiday! :D

Okay, you have something chocolatey/minty? Now we can start. :) Today's WFTH are from the category of Conversations! My comments are in italics! Enjoy!

Person 1: "Ohmigosh, I'm gonna wash my face and smile into the camera at the same time!"
Person 2: "Are you sure you can do that?" Only if I'm currently riding my unicycle. Otherwise I think it'd be too much to handle.
***
Person 1: [growls]
Person 2: "If she was a Pokemon, that would be fire!" It's funny because I don't care. Oh, oops...did I say that out loud?
***
Person 1: "Does it end with a gong?"
Person 2: "Yes, yes, there's a little button at the end of the book that you push for a gong." Best. Book. EVER!
***
Person 1: "It's like he's a giant kite or something!"
Person 2: "...or, he's a giant kite."
Person 1: "That made so much more sense in my head." Let's hope so.
***
Person 1: "Every time you say something I'm gonna say [really sarcastically] mm-hmmmmmm..."
Person 2 (teacher): "That'll be interesting."
Person 3: "Yeah, let's see how many [detentions] you can get." Ooh! Ooh! I love this game! Especially when I'm the one counting other people's detentions!

3 comments:

Blake said...

I love these conversation ones :) Tres brilliant.

Blake said...

And I happen to adore chocolate mint thank you very much.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Why, thank you.
(Ew.) You enjoy your chocolate mint...somewhere far away from me. *yuk*