Sunday, June 12, 2011

Send-it-in Sunday!

Happy Send-it-in Sunday, all! Feel free to post WFTH you may have heard in the comments! Also it's Machine Day, but that's boring.

Random picture of the day:



I'm sure she isn't concerned about the birds flying through her living room! Or the fire she's going to cause by burning a hole through her shirt with that iron! Or the fact that her feet have turned into fuzzy blue spheres that are slowly oozing through her carpet! But whatevs. I guess her phone conversation is just too fascinating for anything else to take much precedence.

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"I mean, what're you gonna say? 'Mario just came and knocked my drink over'?" Um, yeah! Isn't that how you normally greet people? Or have I been doing something wrong?

"Your nails have a nice sense of humor." Aw! My nails thank you hilariously.

"Time flies on wings of whatever." How simple, yet profound. How seemingly dumb, yet...no, wait, pretty sure it actually is dumb. Never mind.

"I have a preposition for you: OF!" Oh yeah? UNDER!

No comments: