Friday, June 17, 2011

National Apple Strudel Day!

Happy National Apple Strudel Day and National Cherry Tart Day! Both of which are delicious, and both of which, I am proud to say, signed my autograph book when I met them at PastryWorld. It's kind of like Disneyland, only a lot more edible. You should really visit some time.

Random picture of the day:



Well, isn't that lovely. I assume.

Anyway, today's quotes are from the Fairly Mean category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"She sings like a cow having a seizure." To put it politely.

Teacher: "How about, 'I would ride the bike'?"
Class: [multiple failed attempts to translate into Spanish]
Teacher: "How about, 'You all will study'? Hopefully." Muchas gracias, mono zurdo respirando fuego.

"Hey, I'll help you kill her now, okay?" Sure thing. Two knives are better than one, I always say.

"You're gettin' the death stare right now. Do you feel the burn?" Yes, but I think it might have more to do with the fact that my fire-breathing monkey just sneezed on me.

No comments: