Thursday, June 16, 2011

National Hollerin' Contest Day!

No, no, not hollering, hollerin'. For example: HOLLERHOLLERHOLLER!!!!! (I win!)

Random picture of the day:


Ah, yes. And here we see the elusive North American Fish Model in its native habitat. Rare, that is.

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"[disappointed] Oh, so it's not the key to my heart, it's the key to Narnia." Um, what in that sentence gives you the right to be disappointed? That is exponentially better!!!

"Even my nose is tense!" That's intense. Like a fire at a circus. *insert rimshot here*

"I love it when they're senile." And I love being senile. It's a win-win.

"No! You look like alfalfa!" Noooo! Not alfalfa! My mortal enemy...so we meet again. I fight you and your horde of vegetables with: VEGEMITE POWER!!!! Begone! Be vanquished! Mwahahahaaha!!!

No comments: