Saturday, June 4, 2011

Old Maid's Day! ...what?

Happy Old Maid's Day! This must be referring to the card game. I think. If not...I'm at a loss for definitions...

Random picture of the day:


How marvelously...buildingish.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Random Roulette Wheel category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"You look like that cheer coach guy! You look like Buddha!" I never knew that Buddha was a cheer coach. You learn something new every day!

"If you get arrested, I'll give you extra credit!" Somehow, not enough incentive.

"This is my sarcastic sarcasm face." This is my apathetic I-don't-care face.

"Hey! The clock looks like a turkey!" Oh, yeah, I had to sell the clock and replace it with a turkey yesterday for...personal reasons. I was hoping you wouldn't notice...

1 comment:

Chark said...

If I get arrested, I'd better get an A+!!