Sunday, June 5, 2011

Festival of Popular Delusions Day!

Happy Festival Of Popular Delusions Day! To celebrate, I have decided that we all need to celebrate a delusion about me, since I'm extremely popular. So this will qualify for all the categories. So we are all celebrating a delusion that I have just been nominated Supreme Waffle of All The Earth and won. Yes, I have actually been nominated. The delusion is that I've won--there are just so many other wonderful and more visually waffle-like (mainly, square-including) candidates, ya know? Well, anyway. Have a wonderful Festival Of Popular Delusions Day! And also National Gingerbread Day.

Random picture of the day:




I...don't even know.

Anyway, today's Words are from the Fairly Mean category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"You have a head? Wow. Impressive." Especially considering all the effort I took to decapitate each member of the school I came across in the last few days...oooh, did I say that out loud? Whoopsies!

"Yeah, I tried to suffocate him with my shoe." Again.
 
"I can see your laziness emanating from you." Oh, so that's what those slug-shaped green wavelengths coming out of your head are. I was beginning to wonder!
 
"I sold my friend's socks." But that's okay because he won't need them after being suffocated with other forms of footwear. 'Sall good!

No comments: