Tuesday, May 31, 2011

National Macaroon Day!

I'm not sure if this is referring to the country or the cookie. Or perhaps the dance, as someone at school suggested. And here I thought that was called the Macarena. Silly me. Oh, and yesterday was My Bucket's Got A Hole In It Day, and the day before was End Of The Middle Ages Day! I would have simply posted these personally, but I was caught up in the festivities. For example, castles were crumbling around me as medieval jousting knights suddenly evaporated...you know how it is.

Random picture of the day:


How marvelously artistic.

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"And all the sixth-graders were like...burnt potatoes or something." I've always said that about sixth-graders.

"No, I play the electric triangle, no joke! I'm in a band called Stool Fish, and Devin Sorenson is in the band and he's a backup dancer, and he shoots fudge out of his armpits." That's...really nice. In an armpitty kind of way.

"Nature's clothing is te best." Ah. Poison ivy. Always in style.

"Knees of the future, Marley!" Truer words have never been spoken. I assume. ...I'm not really sure what this means. But it's the best slogan regarding knees that I've heard all day. No, wait, disregard that; I heard a better one in homeroom.

No comments: