Thursday, June 9, 2011

National Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie Day!

Happy National Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie Day! That's so exciting! And complicated! Have fun celebrating, and good luck on knowing what rhubarb is because while I'm sure it's something delicious, it just sounds like it's made out of paper or something. But that's just me.

Random picture of the day:


I am really kind of disturbed by this. Also, where did she even get the random gorilla head? Did she just find it in her house somewhere? That's somehow even more disturbing.

Anyway, today's quotes are from the Fairly Mean category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"At first, I was, like, 'Aw. She was slighted and now she's crazy with grief.' No. She's just frikkin' crazy!" Ah, yes. There's a fine, fine line. And she is about fifty feet away from it.

"Hi, I'm Nick Bison...and a fun fact about me? One of my greatest aspirations is to fight a bear [brandishes fists], kill it, and wear its pelt as a coat. First day of school next year." Ummm. See, that's not so much a 'fun fact' as 'completely insane.' I know there's not much difference, but still.

"I don't care if you're feeding 100 children in Africa! Get ready for class!" I bet the 100 children care.

"Sorry that you're always on fire!" Me too.

No comments: