Sunday, April 17, 2011

National Cheeseball Day!

Happy National Cheeseball Day, everyone! Feel free to roll all pasteurized, chees-a-nized dairy products in your house into round spheres for the enjoyment of all. Or whatever a cheeseball does. No idea.

Random Picture of the Day (somewhat related for once...though loosely):
On a less cheesy note (ha! ...ok, moving on), today's Words are from the Rather Duh-Inspiring category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"The two common meats we eat are beef and corn." ...if you say so.

"I like that, it's deep and shallow at the same time." Which averages out to average, so it's really not all that great.

"I meant it breaks my eyes so I smell it." Because that makes sense. Usually I prefer to touch things when they break my tongue but...whatevs.

Person 1: "How big were you when you were born?"
Person 2: "I was this big--wait--how big is a Taco Bell burrito?" ...Wow.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Aw, what a cute little mouse!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

He's a hungry lil' chap.