Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Garlic Day!

Happy Garlic Day! And if you choose to celebrate, please do so far, far away from me. Thanks! ;) Oh, and I've recently found out that it is also apparently National Toothbrush Day. These holidays would appear to be mutually exclusive, but that's just me. I suppose you can brush your teeth with garlic if you so desire.

Random picture of the day:

Hmm. Appears to be a sink that has been well-trained to exude chocolate instead of the usual H2O compound...most impressive!

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy!

Person 1: "It was like organized chaos!"
Person 2: "It was more like just chaos." Even better.

***

Person 1: "What is this?"
Person 2: "I think it's dead bodies but no one believes me." Hmm. Wonder why.

***

Person 1: "You saw a voice?"
Person 2: "Uh-huh." Yes, 'twas written upon the air in bright, glowing, neon-yellow letters, and it said, "Don't forget to replace your waffle detector this month!" in a ghostly, spectral voice. 'Twas really quite creepy.

***

Person 1: "Doctor, is it bad?"
Person 2: "I'm sorry to say, you have severe curls." I take it this is the hair doctor?

***
 
Person 1: "Why do you need a punch in the back?"
Person 2: "Because it hurts." Well it does now.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Severe curls! That sounds serious.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

'Tis. Quite. And curly, too.