Tuesday, April 19, 2011

National Jelly Bean Day!

Happy National Jelly Bean Day! Isn't that so exciting? Okay, well, I thought it was exciting. Excuse me.

Random picture of the day:


Additional picture of the day that pertains to jelly beans:



Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"The Listerine stole my pen!" Well, you're never getting that back. Listerine is notorious for being the supreme sneak thief of all things that live by the sink.

"I think it would be really fun to be neurotic and psychotic." And idiotic, and insomniotic, and squirrelotic...the list goes on.

"Be more angry, Charlie. About everything. And life." Sager words were never spoken. Oh wait, yeah, pretty sure they were. Never mind.

"I swallowed my hair today." Oh yeah? Well my hair swallowed me and your hair. Ha! Top that!

No comments: