Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bonus Saturday!

Hello! Welcome to the Bonus Saturday Post! :D How has your weekend been? Do let me know in the comments. If you had to describe your weekend with one word starting with a letter between J and L, what would the word be? ...I'm going with jellified. How 'bout you?

Random Picture Of The Day!
Delicious. ...Anyway, today's WFTH are from the category of Random Roulette Wheel--could be anything! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"You feel like your gut is falling out." Which is always a plus.

"Let me just caress your shoe for a bit." Let me just put my shoe on top of an impossibly tall mountain via enormous eagle for a bit. 

"Kidneys're having a blast!" Internal organ par-tay! Internal organ par-tay! I hope no one invited that loser spleen again.

"I got a set of stairs put on top of my hand yesterday." Oh, how fabulous! Do they match your eyes, dahlink?

"You did what? That was my favorite stomach acid! I was saving it to scrapbook it!" Because that's not weird at all. The important question is, did you cut the edges with those fancy crinkly scissors?

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Urgh... the picture is kinda gross...

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I take it you're not a dog person.