Saturday, April 9, 2011

Name Yourself Day!

Happy Name Yourself Day!

I hereby dub myself...Queen Of All Waffletopia. Thank you. Please, hold your applause. And your applesauce. That's gonna get messy.

What dost thou name thyself? Post thy new name in the comments!

In the meantime, today's Words are from the Random Roulette Wheel category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "Your mom's a Toyota."
Person 2: "Your mom's a Ferrari."
Person 1: "Thank you." Yeah, as insults go, that was a pretty complimentary one.

"Hey, Mr. Mitchin, guess what? I decapitated my marker!" ...markers don't have heads...just sayin'.

"Have I died yet?" If you're talkin', I think you're pretty much okay.

"I'm taking Pluto and running away." You do that.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Callin someone's mom a Ferarri actually sounds positive...
Can I be called Lady Cassiopia of Coffee?

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Doesn't, it, though?

Well, of course! Where'd you come up with that?