Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bonus Saturday!

Hello, all! Welcome to your bonus post for the day...iiiiit's Bonus Saturday! *insert canned applause here*

Today's bonus Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"The ham protects her because the ham gets stabbed." The ham, however, has mixed feelings about its stabbage. Tune in next time for our fascinating program, Ham: The Mystery Behind The Meat.

Person 1: "I'm grumpy today. Why am I so grumpy?"
Person 2: "It's because you're slowly morphing into a crab." Huh. Might wanna get that looked at. You'd think you'd have noticed, honestly.

"Nobody's gonna wanna eat you when you're all pokey like that." Honestly? That's probably a good thing.

"I need to get a butt helmet." I don't even wanna know why.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Canned applause... I read it as canned applesauce.
Butt helmets: Where would our gluts be without them?

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Delicious.

LOL. That should be a TV series.