Sunday, April 3, 2011

Find A Rainbow Day!

Happy Find A Rainbow Day!


Here ya go. You're welcome. Now your day is fulfilled; you have found a rainbow (albeit a blurry one). :)

Today's not-quite-as-colorful-as-a-rainbow Words are from the Kinda Gross category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"I think it's, like, armpit juice or something." Thank you. This was a teacher, folks.

"Decay. Thank you." I hardly ever thank people for decay, but ya know, whatevs floats your boat.

"Alexis accidentally shot a rubber band from her braces down my shirt." 'Accidentally.' Yeah, right. Although, I actually have no idea how you could do that on purpose.

"Why, again, were you gonna eat broccoli with a caterpillar on it, dude?" It's way better without all the fancy and somewhat slimy garnishes, ya know?

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Armpit? Oh my gosh that's my favorite juice however did you know?!
The rubber bands that come with braces are the grossest types of rubber bands...

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Corinne? ...how have you tried armpit juice, exactly?

I concur on your rubber band conclusion.