Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Go For Broke Day!

Happy Go For Broke Day, everyone! ...I have no idea how to celebrate this, but luckily it works out because I'm already broke right now! I'm celebrating without even trying! :)

Anyway, today's Words are from the Random Roulette Wheel category--a little bit of everything. :) My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "This is a nightmare."
Person 2: "Awww."
Person 1: "Not in a bad way!" Show me a non-bad nightmare, and I'll show you...um...a dream, I guess.

"Isn't a tremor a worm?" Not really, but close enough. Except not at all.

"Aw. I forgot what I was trying to forget." And that's a bad thing because...?

Person 1: "Nobody move. I want the lights to go off."
Person 2: "They are off."
Person 1: "Oh." Observant, are we?

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Show me a tremor worm... and I'll show you a really nervous anthropod.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

...lol