Friday, April 15, 2011

International Jugglers Day!

Happy International Jugglers Day! Please, don't start out your juggling career with raw eggs, flaming torches, and functioning chainsaws. At least boil the eggs first.

Random Picture Of The Day:

...A cross-eyed chocolate lady rabbit. With a basket. Well, what could be better? (answer: lots of things.)

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D


"I want to be an underwearologist when I grow up." Don't we all, my friend, don't we all.

"Why is that guy on fire?" I love how much you care.

"My hamstring turned British because I was running so hard so I have to feed it tea." I agree. How vexing that can be. The worst part is when it spontaneously becomes Scottish and won't stop playing the bagpipes. I mean, they're a great instrument, but one can only tolerate so many internal highland jigs.

"She's purring at me with her fingers." Similarly but not related at all, I'm backing away slowly.

"That's the elbow panic dance." Ba-dah-ba-ba-elbow! elbow! Ba-dah-ba-ba-spin-slide! Ba-dah-ba-ba-panic! panic! That's the elbow panic dance! Bring your elbow panic stance! ...no?

2 comments:

Corinne said...

The British hamstring one is probably the most random I've ever seen on here.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Seriously? LOL.