Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whoa. National Pie Day.

This is so exciting. This week is, like, filled with dessert-holidays, man! What is the best kind of pie? I'm torn between chocolate pie:

and apple pie:

(But they must be homemade, of course.) :D

Mmmm...pie...

Well, anyway...today's Words From The Hallway are from the Random Roulette Wheel category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Can I talk to my favorite chair?" I dunno, can you?

"She's about ready to crown you president or something." Ummm, pretty sure presidents don't get crowns. But, flattering nonetheless.

"He's concave!" Gee. How exciting. What is he, a spoon?

"[completely seriously] Can we fill that space with teen-angst-y nonverbals?" Um, er, agh, oof, I don't think so. Nope! Sorry (ungh), not happening.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Yum, pie :) I like apple myself. It's really fun to make.
Crowned President... *badly supressed laughter*

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Fun, and time-consuming...I always want to eat the ingredients (mostly apple peels, which, luckily, don't actually go into the pie. Not, like, flour and stuff. Is flour even edible by itself?)
lol...I would love to see this crown--I bet it has a ton of jewels and red tape all over it!