Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hiya!

Happy Australia Day! ...do with that what you will.

Guess what? The good thing is that the little smiling buckeye on top of my desk has been knocked over, so he can't watch every move I make at the computer. The bad news? There is now a stalking goldfish keeping an eye on me. And fish don't blink.

I will have to comfort myself with the knowledge that it is about half an inch tall and made of some kind of yarn or something, and I could probably step on it if worse came to worst (or whatever that phrase is...) Nevertheless, I will still probably be having nightmares tonight, because it is extraordinarily and deceptively CUTE! Therefore, it cannot be trusted!!!

...people keep saying I'm paranoid. But if you saw a picture of this fish, you would definitely agree. It screams "Hug me!" but the subtext is "Or else!"

I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway...today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics. Enjoy! :D

"If you don't dare to dream, you don't...dream to dare..." How utterly inspiring.

"I hit my nose on the ground!" I'd sympathize, really, I would, but I'm too busy laughing. My apologies.

"Well, somebody's gotta brainwash 'em." Good point. Too much effort, though...we must delegate!

"My name is J.D. and I have luscious earlobes." Thank you for sharing, but please. Did you really think I didn't notice?

2 comments:

Blake said...

The next time I see J.D., I will comment on his lucious earlobes.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I'm sure he will either be pleased that you remember or have no idea what you are talking about. He never remembers half the things he says, 'cause he says so many crazy things that almost always end up on WFTH...he's a riot, though. :)