Friday, September 3, 2010

FRiDay iS hErE!!!!

and ain't it great? Enjoy your weekend if you're going somewhere, or if you're stuck here doing homework, or all of the above! :)

Today's WFTH are of the Rather Duh-Inspiring category! My comments are in italics!


"Are you really trying to get your pen in your mouth? Really?" What does it look like he's doing? Geez, people are so cynical. And to think most people use pens for writing.

Person 1: "I'm gonna stress again: Scissor etiquette. What is scissor etiquette?"
Person 2: "Don't stab people."
Person 3: "In the heart to see if they die." No duh.

"My birthday is June sixty-ninth." You're gonna be waiting a looong time for that driver's license, cuz I'm pretty sure there's never gonna be 16 of those.

Person 1: "Don't smack him."
Person 2: "Oh, I didn't smack him, I punched him." Well, that's a relief.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Skizzor etiquette. Sounds like a kindergarten worry.

Chark said...

And I probably can't put my scissors in my mouth with my pen--tho that would be convenient...I think.