Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bonus Saturday!!

'Tis Bonus Saturday, once again, so here is an additional post, with the category of Say What? :) My comments are in italics; enjoy!


"It's like your body is falling apart." And that's almost never good.

Person 1: "Did you just hit my butt with a hairbrush?"
Person 2: "Maybe..." Ooookay...

"Don't look at the fish. It kills with its eyes." Ahh! Panic! The fish is deadly! Deadly fish! Deadly fish! Panic!

"[singing] I like to play bananas, I eat them every day." That's...nice.

"Abby is ruling (under Holly, of course) Florida with her army of Giant Flying Purple Fuzzy Bologna-Eating Kangaroos, Avonelle is the court jester, and Morgan is the loyal minion. And Holly is ruling the world with cheesesticks, of course." Of course.

2 comments:

Chark said...

that's some talented fish! I guess the phrase "If looks could kill, you'd be dead" came from that!

Blake said...

Hairbrush abuse!
Oh geez, the last one, man.