Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Swap Ideas Day!

Although there are really no pictures to attach for this one...how 'bout a brainstorm? The droplets are idea lightbulbs!


Today's WFTH are under the title of Say What? My comments are in italics! Hope you enjoy!

"The microwave demands a sacrifice!" Not again!

Person 1: "It looks like a volcano to me."
Person 2: "It looks like you're a volcano."
Person 1: "It looks like that was the worst comeback I've heard in my entire life." Ohhh! Buurn! Burn like lava!

"It's the Playdough Mountains, is what it is." Duh.

Person 1: "I love taking notes 'cause we don't get graded for them."
Person 2: "I love chemistry 'cause I'm failing." And non sequitors are like bicycles: They don't bathe.

"I told them Barbie doll was able to accomplish it." Well, if Barbie can accomplish something, anyone can! Right?

1 comment:

Blake said...

Playdough mountain, Charlie!
Burns like lava= best thing ever.