Friday, August 5, 2011

National Mustard Day!

Happy National Mustard Day! ...ew.

Random picture of the day:



Oh, the beauty! The tantalizing, buttery beauty!

Anyway, today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"It's not a storm, it's...flying stingrays?" But of course!

Person 1: "'Urinetown--the musical.' Jazz hands? Okay with that?"
Person 2: "I'm always okay with jazz hands." Jazz hands for the win!

"Well, it was either going to be ice cream or Pachelbel." The two are eerily similar.

"You are also apocalyptic meatloaf, mind you." Oh, I mind, all right.

4 comments:

simplyamusing said...

1st one---- DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!
4th one---- ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara said...

That butter almost looks like a seashell... O.o

Yay for "Urinetown"!! :D

I just hate being told that I'm apocalyptic meatloaf. That's so MEAN.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

simplyamusing: Yep, I was supposed to be describing the action for someone who was multitasking while listening to the episode...that was a weird one. And yepyep!

Sara: I know! It looks soo good! Ditto on your 'Yay,' and I quite agree. Apocalyptic fruitcake, sure.

Emily said...

APOCALYPTIC MEATLOAF RUN FOR YOUR LIVES