Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ice Cream Soda Sandwiches!

Hi, y'all! Sorry for not posting recently; I've hardly heard any Words recently, as I haven't been in any school hallways! (Thank goodness for summer vacation!) But anyway, Happy National Ice Cream Sandwich Day and National Ice Cream Soda Day! I suggest pouring soda in between two layers of ice cream to create an Ice Cream Soda Sandwich.

Random picture of the day:



How marvellous. Also, what the heck?

Anyway, today's Words are from the Conversations category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "I've never met a squid I didn't like!"
Person 2: "That's because you've never met a squid." And your point is...?

***

Person 1: "Why did you search 'women crying in their wedding dresses' on my computer?"
Person 2: "Because I wanted to laugh at women crying in their wedding dresses." Your logic boggles the mind.

***

Person 1: "My own mother laughs at me when I fall down the stairs."
Person 2: "That's just sad." And, somehow, hilarious! ...I mean sad. Very, very sad.

No comments: