Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi(e) Day!

Happy Pi Day, everyone!

No, not that kind of pi. Although one of those of the pumpkin variety was baked at my house today, requiring no effort of the kitchenly variety from me--LOVE it! :)

But anyway. Today's Words are from the Random Roulette Wheel category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"They can't all be Narnia!" Um, says who?

"My eye is, like, on fire." You'd think you'd care more. Doesn't that at least merit an exclamation point?

"It's a pen nunk. I mean nun." Because that makes so much more sense.

"Yeah, I have, like, three heads." Rough estimate. The number fluctuates so frequently--it's simply too much effort to keep track.

"I hit my funny knuckle." Honestly, I'm just impressed that you have a funny knuckle.

4 comments:

Corinne said...

A pen nunk? That sounds kinda ew.
Punkin pi? What is this madness? Why didn't I get some? *pout*

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I don't even know.

Here is some virtual punkin pi!!! *zoom* Ta-daah! (oh wait, forgot the virtual whipped cream. *lil zoom*) There ya go! ;D

Emily said...

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE NARNIA.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I quite agree, Tassel.