Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beware the Eyes of March!

Happy Ides of March! ...if you dare. Mwahahahahaha!


...close enough. (Thanks to gocomics.com). Beware the Fairly Mean Words below! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

Person 1: "[Acids and bases are] dangerous."
Person 2 (teacher): "You're dangerous! Thinking, for some of you, is dangerous!" Gee, thanks. ...I still think acids are a bit more on the hazardous side, but whatevs.

"You would sit on a cactus!" ...I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment.

Person 1: "Yeah, my feet stink."
Person 2: "I know." Not to be rude or anything, but please keep them away from my nostrils!

"Omnom on your delicious hemoglobin!" Um, no. Please, try to refrain from doing so.

Person 1: "Stop. Stop. Stop. I will throw you out the window!"
Person 2: "I will stomp you with an elephant!" But that's okay because now I can just throw the elephant out the window on top of you!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

The hemoglobin joke! YEEEEEEEEEES
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Was that you, by the way? Soooo hilarious. And gross. But it borders on mean.
I AM BEWARING NO LONGER.