Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello, my friends! Sorry--another quick intro; I've got to dash off to a spy mission, I mean, concert. Yeah. So...have a bloomin' brilliant St. Patrick's Day, if you celebrate that, and an awesome Thursday, if you don't! :D

Today's Words are from the Rather Duh-Inspiring category. My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"I would've gotten it right if I didn't do it wrong." And I would've understood if only I hadn't not comprehended.

"Don't breathe at the same time as yourself." mmmkaaay...

"I forgot what a rectangle was." But the good thing is, the rectangle also forgot what you were, so there wasn't any awkwardness.

"Aw, yes! That's the best number in the alphabet! Or actually--wait." No, don't even try. There is no good way to recover from that.

"It's as green as a pile of green." How...poetic. If you can call it that.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

A pile of green is actually VERY green

Eve S. D'ropper said...

If you say so. I refuse to believe it though!