Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday rhymes with...

...well, nothing. Tuesday doesn't really rhyme with anything. Blues day? Snooze day? No single words rhyme...oh well! Happy Mardi Gras, everyone!

...And International Women's Day!

...And, according to the.corner.chair, Women's Writing Day! Or something! Not quite sure on that one! :)

So have a lovely all-of-those-holidays. In the meantime...today's Words are from the category of Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"So--underwater soap opera is out, then?" Yes, but now clifftop sitcoms are in. Very in. Closely followed by skydiving and other midair dramadies. Dramodies. However you spell that. But no one cares because spelling is out.

"How many doorknobs do you have to turn to open a cantaloupe?" ...I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one.

"I always wanted a gorilla-suit guy." But, really, who doesn't?

"I don't really listen to my pants." This is probably a good thing. Now try to extend that to not smelling your shirt and you'll be A-OK!

2 comments:

Blake said...

OMHP clifftop dramodies are so in :) My favorite one is 1000 Feet Means Nothing Without You

Eve S. D'ropper said...

OMHP = Oh my Harry Potter?
I know, right?
How can you like that one?! Don't you know I'm engaged to the lead actor? Nobody else is allowed to like 1000FMNWY!