Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Popcorn Day! Yum!

If anybody asks, I'm "writing an essay." Yuppers! (That sounds like a fish...) Anyway...quick blog post today, 'cause I actually prob'ly should get back to my essay...;)
(That's popcorn, by the way. :D)
Today's quotes are from the Conversations category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy!

Person 1: "This is my darkest hour."
Person 2: "...You have a lot of those." Um. Pretty sure you're just supposed to have one or, like, zero of those but...whatevs floats your boat!

***

Person 1 [surprised]: "Oh! We didn't write poems about your butt, Nick!"
Person 2 [Nick]: "Oh darn." Gee. That's really too bad.

***

Person 1: "I hate to just go out and buy potatoes just to throw them everywhere."
Person 2: "We could rent them!" Yes, but the overdue-potatoes fee is absolutely redonkulous. Not worth it.

***

Person 1: "Pen knife--it's like a small pocket knife. Half pen, half knife. Make sure you write with the right side."
Person 2: "Make sure you cut with the right side! What if you were writing on your hand? I guess you'd always remember..." 'I will not use Umbridge's quill a pen knife to write "I told you I was hardcore."'

2 comments:

Blake said...

DUDE, Umbridge totally should have had Harry write "I told you I was hardcore." That would have been awesome.
Overdue potato fees are terrible. I hate those potato-brarians.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I totally agree.

I know, right? What is their deal?