Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello, all!

And how are you today? Fine? Fine here, too! What a coincidence! :D

Guess what? It's really late. (Not really. But I had to get up early even though there was no school. (Sadness.)) So...there is no real intro today, except to wish y'alls a Very Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!!! (Also it's Ditch Your New Year's Resolutions Day, but that's not nearly as widely celebrated).

But anyway. Today's WFTH are from the category of...Roulette-Wheel Random! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Yeah. I tried to draw a donkey once. It died. And then I tried again. It lived!" Fascinating story, I'm sure.

Person 1: "Forgetful unite!"
Person 2: "For what?"
Person 1: "I don't know."
Person 2: "Wanna get some pizza?"
Person 1: "Sure." Whaaatever, dude.

"How do you find Sasquatch in [homeroom]?" Veeeery carefully.

Person 1: "You bonked my barrette!"
Person 2: "You barretted my bonk!" Hey, that could be an ad! ...waaaait...

"There was a love note to the computer." I didn't want to share the secret contents but...you've convinced me. It was something along the lines of 0101000101011010100101001010101010010101. Shh! Don't tell anyone!

2 comments:

Blake said...

Pizza is so goood. I want some pizza.
Okay, the second one was along the lines of "Forgetful misspellers unite", I think.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Oops. I forgot.