Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bonus Saturday! Whoopee!

Whoopee pies are delicious, by the way. They're actually cookies, with, like, creme in between them...and every time you eat one you have to say 'whoopee.' Which greatly increases the fun factor. :D

See? Don't they look amazing? Hmm...I must see if we have ingredients for said delicious treat. But first! A Bonus Saturday post! With the theme of...Say What? My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)

"[sneezes] Oh! I've been meaning to sneeze all day!" To Do Today: Clean Kitchen, Make Whoopee Pies, Sneeze. Check!

"Anna just explodes if you touch her. She's like a bomb." That's almost never good. But funny to watch!

"I like going up to random French people, saying 'I hear the windmill,' and walking away." I like being a random French person just to be completely nonplussed by this statement.

"First I would like to show you my machine gun punch." Delicious. I love punch, especially that of the Hawaiian variety. Although...hmm. Perhaps she didn't mean the juice variety.

"You can't swing a dead cat without getting a picture of her picking her nose!" Um. I have no comment for this.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Whoopie pies are better than everything.
Except David Tennant, but nothing's better than David Tennant.
I hear a windmill, my father had a fine house built ticka ticka talka!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I know, right?
Right. Nobody could deny that...because you would probably hurt anyone who did deny it.
ticka ticka talka indeed...