Friday, December 31, 2010

Buckeye Man! Mwah ha ha...

A little clay buckeye man with a smile and metal arms and legs has joined the ranks of Things Watching Me As I Blog on top of the computer desk. I think it's making friends/allies with the stone dinosaur of yellow-eyed fame (or infamy...) and the bluebird that sparkles deceptively whose wing I accidentally broke when I jostled the computer and it fell (apparently it hasn't learned how to detach its wings from its body for use in flying yet).

The buckeye's smile is probably hiding an eeeevil plan.

I'll try not to let it bother me.

So, today's Words are from the Say What? category. My comments are in italics. Enjoy! :D

Person 1: "Hi, this is Christine Keiro."
Person 2: "Mrr."
Person 1: "And this is my llama." Um. Okaaaay...

"THE HORSE IS SNIFFING ME!" Thank you for sharing.

"Caroline, there's a bunch of hoopla." Exciting this...really isn't.

"When I'm a fairy, my name is Lemon Drop, and I turn things yellow when I touch them." Epic.

"Can we, like, have a pillow out of your hair?" If you insist. I'm not sure how fluffy it'll be but...feel free! Oh, and it'll cost you a billion pennies and twenty thousand nickels. Exact change. Thanks, come again! :D

5 comments:

Blake said...

Uh... I have the strangest feeling that last one was me. Because I say that a lot.

Chark said...

and how many other inanimate objects do you think are planning your doom? And how do you feel about that? Is it time for you medicine, perhaps?

Eve S. D'ropper said...

It probably was, Blake. :D Why do you say that a lot? Don't you have enough hair pillows? Or does everyone always refuse?

Charli--you don't want to know. I don't just THINK they are planning my doom. They are clearly staring at me for some sinister reason! :D JK.

Blake said...

Because there are some people out there with awesome, fluffy hair!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Hmmm. Fair point.