Monday, December 27, 2010

Lalalala!!!

Waaaaay...down among Brazilians coffee beans grow by the billions so they've got to find some extra cups to fill....oh, hi. Sorry. I was singing this totally awesome and/or random song that was in a piano book at my house. No idea.
Yooooooo can't get cherry soda 'cause they've got to fill their quota and the way things are I guess they never wiiiiiiill, they've got an awful lot of coffee in Braziiiiiiiiil!
Thank you. Can you tell I've been practicing? ;)

Ooooooon a somewhat less musical note (though I may or may not still be singing, hmm...), today's Words are from the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"[singing] Hello? Water?" Goodbye water, helloooo apple juice!


Person 1: "Give me my finger."
Person 2: "I don't know where it's at." Fairly easy to lose, I know from experience...check the lost and found!

"We foreclosed your bookbag." Not again!

"Don't kill the air!" Or the air may have to kill you right back! So there!! ...No idea.


"[singing] I love sweaters!" Thaaaaank you for shaaaaaaaaring!

5 comments:

Blake said...

Your song writing skills are improving!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Why thank you.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I didn't write that Brazilian song, by the way. :D

Chark said...

And it just proves that you do NOT need any coffee!

Eve S. D'ropper said...

I resent...um...resemble that remark!