Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm sure there's a holiday for today...

Oh yeah! Happy New Year's, everybody! Apparently I already have 58 page views for 2011...so cool! :D Thanks for stopping by! Ooh! Random picture time!


Heh. Get it? It's an eye-pod? Haha...? Okay, guess that's only funny to me. Again.
(This seems to be a recurring issue.)

Anyway. Today's WFTH are animal-themed! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :D

"Guess what? Yesterday Piggy blew up a gasoline truck...it was funny, 'cause he just jumped on it and it exploded and his butt caught fire." That is funny.

"I saw one of those ancient fish-bug things." Most people call them...actually, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Person 1: "Some people have razors. Corinne has a rabbit."
Person 2: "Does it eat your hair?" New. Improved. Rrrrabbit razors! Just squish up a carrot, rub it all over whatever hair needs trimmed, and watch it work! Only 29.95 with a million dollars of shipping and handling. Call now!

"Here's your pig back." Is his butt on fire?

"There was this giant rainbow iguana that I had to fight..." Um, why would you fight that? Make friends and see if it flies, preferably while holding you on its back! That would be an amazing way to get to school!

4 comments:

Blake said...

Emo rabbit ftw! Thank God the scars are invisible.
Hey, that last one's mine! I remember that fondly...

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Why, exactly, did you have to fight a giant rainbow iguana on a playground's swinging bridge? Sounds epic!

Blake said...

It wasn't a playground, it was that giant bridge at Camp Whippoorwill. The Crybaby bridge.
Because it would have eaten me if I didn't.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

Oh, of course. Well, that's a good reason. I accept that.

Why can't I see this post on the regular blog page? No comprendo! And the Bonus Saturday post for yesterday is gone to my version of WFTH as well but it says it's published! What the hey. Who knows. :~|