Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bonus Saturday!

Happy Bonus Saturday as well! Here are some random quotes...and some pictures to celebrate Squidsmas. Have a safe weekend, everybody. :D

"I just know that I'd be one of those people who, if they got shot in the hand, would start screaming like crazy."

"And he's, like, 'Now I see black dots. Now my arms are tingling. Now my legs are flailing randomly.' and I'm, like, 'Yeah. We noticed.'"

Person 1: [removes pencil from hair]
Person 2: "Yeah, can I have that back?"
Person 1: "Why did you put a pencil in my head?"
Person 2: "I thought it might cheer you up."
Person 1: "What logic is that? 'Here, let me stick a sharp object near your brain,' no, that doesn't work for Morgan!"
Person 2: "It works for Colleen..."
Person 3: "Colleen loves getting her brain stabbed."

Peace,

Eve S. D'ropper







4 comments:

Blake said...

Squidsmas sounds strangely cultish, yet very alluring.

Eve S. D'ropper said...

LOL. Thanks, Blake. :D

Tassel said...

When did this brain-stabbing conversation occur and why wasn't I present? (See you later today! :D)

Eve S. D'ropper said...

At lunch. I'm pretty sure you were Person 3. Maybe your body was present but your mind wasn't...oooh....