Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yay-lo! Yellow!

Isn't yellow just the happiest color? I mean, not only is it the color of smiley faces and lemons and all kinds of cool stuff, but it just sounds like it's celebrating! Yellow! Yay-lo! Yay!!! :) Oookay...maybe that's just me.
But in other news, today's WFTH are in the Say What? category! My comments are in italics! Enjoy! :)


"You're such a buhNAHnah! Why can't it be zero?" I don't know! Why are we pronouncing fruit with British accents?

"No, it's like ninjas in your mouth." Wouldn't that be, like, really painful? What with all their epic swords and such...*gasp* Ohmigosh! Imagine tiny, mouth-sized ninjas, then imagine the size of their ninja stars! So tiny, right?

Person 1: [pokes Person 2's stomach]
Person 2: "What are you doing?"
Person 1: "Touching you inappropriately." [pokes again]
Person 2: "Oh, OK." Well as long as we cleared that up.

"'Cause Nick's terrified of infants. I mean when they're 2 or 3 they're OK but he is terrified of babies. So [our teacher]'s trying to get him to watch that Babies movie..." Isn't that nice.

"Is this a challenge? I can take you! I can take you all the way to my house!" Isn't your house, like, right across the street?

2 comments:

Blake said...

I don't like babies either... and that movie sounds quite odd.

Chark said...

Babies don't really inspire terror, do they? I mean they drool and stuff, but that's not exactly terrifying...tiny ninjas, though...eeekkkk!!